Three posts in one day...it is only because I am doing some very boring data entry into a website! I need a break when I work on things like that!
I received the Versatile Blogger Award from the very sweet Becky G at Becky in BC - it is great that so many Canadians are blogging! Thank you very much for this award Becky! I am touched when people nominate me, because most of the time, I think I am the only one who likes the things I post about on my blog - good to see that I am not alone in liking a variety of things besides cosmetics.
Here are the Rules for this award:
1) Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
It is hard to find blogs that are so diverse and new, as well. I have decided to nominate a couple of the people I most enjoyed following over the past year:
Radha at the Polishowl
Wes at Polishmemanly
Here are 7 Random Facts about me - that you may not already know:
1) I have studied Aikido in the past. Got up to orange stripe, but stopped when Phil got injured and we couldn't go together any more. I can still remember some of the moves...
2) I am not a fan of pink. I will occasionally wear pink polish, but do not own pink clothes. Coral yes, powdery pink, dear me no!
3) My current favourite latte flavour is hazelnut.
4) If I had another job, I would love to be a chef. Or a screenwriter.
5) Although I don't own a dog, I love labs. And corgis, with their giant heads and little bodies.
6) I am an excellent sleeper - I fall asleep within 10 minutes of hitting my pillow, and stay asleep all night. That is, unless one of the cats pokes me awake for food at 5 am --- I am looking at you, Elektra!
7) I want to move to a loft when we retire. I love exposed brick walls and open spaces.
Thank you again, Becky!